PLEASE CONTACT LEDTRONICS' HR DEPARTMENT REGARDING JOB OPENINGS. DO NOT CONTACT ANY OTHER DEPARTMENTS.
We have an immediate opening for an Invoicing Clerk responsible for the preparation of all invoices and credits for delivery to customers.
- Follow established procedures for processing of invoices, credits and freight charges.
- Verify and post invoicing transactions to journals, ledgers and other records.
- Ensure timely production of documents for shipments to international customers.
- Prepare, sort and file sales journal and posting summary documents.
- Prepare copies of invoices for distribution to sales reps and district sales managers.
- Produce and distribute regular or special reports.
- Retrieve, sort and file documents as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- 2+ years of Accounts Receivable experience.
- Working knowledge of Accounting/Finance Software.
- Must be very thorough and have good judgment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good with numbers.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
Please submit your resume AND salary requirement to: email@example.com or fax to (310) 534-1669. Local candidates preferred. Company does not provide relocation benefits or sponsor.
Ledtronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions and actions taken regarding employment are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.